Running...

Saturday, February 09, 2008
So, I am trying to do more exercise... and past finding excuses not to, I don't mind doing it too much.

I used to live near a park that had a 1.5 mile loop around a lake, and I really liked going there to run. I would run several laps 2-3 times a week.

Then I moved near campus, and the rec center became my friend.

Then I graduated, and I don't feel like paying to get into the rec center, so I have been running around my neighborhood. I think that I found a route that I like:



You can see my apartment by the yellow pin, and you can see the loop that I like to take. I usually run on the North/South roads while walking the East/West sections. While it looks like the running sections are a lot longer, the two totals are basically equal: .85 miles.

Anywho, I am bored tonight, so there you go.

Oh, and the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is a lot better than Stephen said it was. Yes, very creepy, but still funny.

Matthew

0 comments: