Feeling better...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Well, I woke up this morning, and even after not eating anything except a bag of popcorn for 24 hours, I wasn't that hungry, but I FORCED myself to eat anyway. I also wanted some kind of juice, but all I had was milk and water, so the solution: oranges! I found a few oranges in my frig and that helped, as well as the frozen pizza.

When I woke up, I still felt very sick, but by now, I am feeling much better. Maybe I will get some work done today? (or maybe not) The only problem is that my nose won't stop ITCHING!!!!!

BTW, the MacWorld Keynote Speech is going on right now, and like usual, I am going with the spoiler-free option (until I can watch the streaming version of the keynote). So please don't call me and tell me about the new Mac product that they just announced, and don't e-mail me about these things... I will find out later tonight when I watch it online.

Matthew

0 comments: