Work...

Sunday, October 28, 2007
OK, so I am writing a long, thought out deep post due any day now (half of my family will like it, the other half will think that I was brainwashed), but until then, a gripe:

I received my schedule for Chick-fil-A for next week. On Friday (I have all day off) I am scheduled to work 11:45-3:15.

Really. I have been working there for well over a year, and they throw a three and a half hour shift on me? Give me a break! (actually, I don't get a break because it is less than 5 hours) Am I the only one that feels like this is disrespecting me?

Truth is, I am sure I will offer to close for someone else so that I can get more hours. What else would I be doing on a Friday night? Watch a movie? *ZZZZZZZZZ*

Matthew

1 comments:

Matt said...

Hehe, just this "morning" (my day begins at 4pm) I was laying in bed thinking "I wish I had one day a month when I could just sleep." I know how you feel, bro.