not so phast

Monday, September 17, 2007
So, I went to Wal-Mart last night to get food, and I went with the mentality that I am going to lower my calorie intake. So I bought some bars and snacks, because I have not been eating breakfast, and I wanted to start getting sugar in my body before 2 in the afternoon.

So I got stuff for Teachers Mix. For those of you outside of my family, Teachers Mix is a simple mix of Golden Grams, peanuts, and M&Ms.

Anywho, I made a large batch (larger than I thought it would be), and put them in plastic bags. I then did the math on how many calories are in each bag... and I wish I hadn't. These bags are big enough to be two snacks for me, but they still have OVER 1,000 calories EACH!

*sigh*

There goes eating good this week.

Matthew

1 comments:

Sara said...

lol.

I guess "it's the thought that counts" doesn't really apply here.