North Carolina or Bust!

Friday, July 18, 2008
Well, most of you know this story by now, but here it is for the few of you that haven't.

Wednesday morning, my best friend called me at 10AM. He was like "Ya, you know how I am getting out of the Marines this weekend? Ya, we need someone to drive one of our vehicles back to Texas with us."

To cut out the boring part of the story, less than eight hours later I was on a plane to North Carolina. I have been here for a few days, and we are planning on leaving Sunday morning (they are getting the rental truck right now, which is why I am bumming around and posting). We will spend a night in Atlanta and another night somewhere else (both at Matt's friend's houses), so we should be back in Denton on Tuesday. From then, the plans, well, aren't. We don't know what we will do at that point, so wish us luck!

Oh well, Matt is back with a huge Penske yellow truck, so I have to go make sure he doesn't back into the house. GTG!

Matthew

0 comments: