Blog, blog...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Ya, so I haven't blogged in a while... I think it is a mixture of my life being mundane (doing the same thing every week), and me not being talkative. So don't feel left out, really, not much is going on. Just work, sleep, eat, work, work, work.

Oh, I am moving. I guess that is something to talk about. Really, though, the thing that I want to talk about is not me moving but that I need people to help me move. It looks like I will try to move my stuff before I go on Christmas Vacation, so I will need help the 22nd - 24th. Any volunteers? I have plans on going through my stuff BEFORE I move to get rid of any old junk, so stuff being moved will be not as much as it would be...

And I know I will regret saying this, but I need to borrow a truck from someone. A JEEP can carry lots of stuff, and I could probably do it without a truck, but it would mean lots of trips back and forth, and the box springs tied to the top. A truck even for one trip would make things a lot easier.

Anywho, that is all.

Matthew

1 comments:

Sara said...

You need to borrow a truck - why do I find that funny? Probably for the same reason I find it funny when I need to borrow a truck.