Yea 2!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
OK, and now for the totally exciting cool news:

I just received a $1000 scholarship from Chick-fil-A!

This is why I totally LOVE Chick-fil-A. It proves that they really care about their employees. To date, Chick-fil-A has given it's employees over 22.5 million dollars in scholarships! So, next time you go into a Chick-fil-A and pay slightly more for better tasting food, know that you are supporting thousands of college kids (like me) across America. We thank you.

Matthew

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay!!! Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz Gratz gratz !!!

Love, your very proud sister :)

Matt said...

YAY!! I haven't experienced college woes myself, but having watched Helen deal with them, I can understand how exciting this is for you. YAY!!!