Woot!

Friday, August 19, 2005
For those of you that don't know, Woot has Photoshop Contests every weekend, and in the last few weeks I have been working on my Photoshop skills by participating. Here are my entries:

"Nature Abhors a Vacuum" (two weeks ago)
Entry One
Entry Two
(original posts, with links to the original files)

Blender Monuments (this weekend)
Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
(original posts, with links to the original files)
UPDATED: Entry Four
(original post, with links to the original files)

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I like making them. =: >

NOTE: When I link to the original posts, it only links to the page that my posts are on. To find my posts, do a text search for "Katanna". You may have to search several times to see all of my posts on one page.

Matthew

1 comments:

Matt said...

Those are kinda cool. Too bad the topics aren't better...