My review of "Nemesis Game"

Sunday, April 24, 2005
Well, I saw Nemesis Game this weekend, and I am kinda mixed about it. The plotline is about riddles, and how if you can figure out the riddle of life, you can figure out "the design." Ummm... ya... (I can't say too much more or it gives things away)
The movie was great, it had great suspense, great acting, great story line.... until the last 5 minutes of the movie. Total let down. Worse than Episode 1. Ya, that bad.
So I have to give Nemesis Game a 4 out of 5. "Why such a high rating when the ending sucked so bad" you might ask. Well, the answer: the rest of the movie was great!!! If it even had a mediocre ending, it would be a 5 out of 5, the rest of the movie was so good. So, would I recommend this movie? Yes, as long as that person knows the ending sucks, and they shouldn't expect a lot (although, if you don't like riddles / weird suspense movies, this one isn't for you!).

Matthew

0 comments: