Off we go!

Friday, July 03, 2009
Well, here we are. I have been meaning to type up a post for my blog, just so that I can say that I wrote a blog post. I don't know why I haven't written in over a month, but that is just how things go. (It probably has something to do with me posting on Twitter now... follow me here.)

Anywho, I just wanted to give you a quick update on my life. I am still working at all 25 of my jobs, so I am keeping busy. The big news of the week: I am going on a cruise! That's right, in four hours I am flying out to Florida to take sail on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the East Caribbean. I am going with a bunch of my cousins, my sister, and my grandmother. We are going to have a blast.

So any way, this is just a public statement that I will be out of hand for a week... no e-mails, no phone calls, no blog posts, and no twitters (unless I send some from my cell phone...).

Anywho, I hope that everyone has a great week, and enjoy the Texas summer as much as you can!

Matthew

1 comments:

Matt said...

Have fun!