Spirit Juice

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Tonight God is sending me lots of spiritual-goodness juice.

On the drive home from a job tonight I had a really good, deep conversation with a friend. It instantly made our friendship more than just passive. I asked a hard, taboo question of him (I was holding him accountable), and the resulting conversation was very cool.

When I got home, as I was taking a shower, I was thinking about the conversation that we had, and I got side tracked and had an epiphany about something that I said a week ago. (I told someone something that I meant, but I didn't know what it meant. To put it another way, I couldn't define what I was trying to say, but I knew it was true.) But now I know what I was trying to say, and it is a really cool idea.

Then, it being late and I have to be up early, I was trying to go to bed, and I had some music on like I normally do as I go to bed. But as I sat down to read scripture (I am currently reading through the New Testament, I am in 2nd Timothy), the track that I was playing started to read scripture. I knew what scripture it was, because I posted about it a few weeks ago. So I sat and listened for a moment to what they were reading, and I decided that it wasn't enough to just listen to them read a part of it, I wanted to read the passage again. So I flipped back a few pages to Ephesians. While reading it, I got a whole new idea that I turned into a post at my other blog: Linky

Anywho, I am totally grateful and thankful for God for showering me with spiritual-goodness juice tonight. He is one cool God, and I pray that he continues to answer my prayers as he is doing.

I just now pray that he will give me extra rest for when I wake up in the morning, because I have now stayed up to write two blog posts.

Matthew

0 comments: