Al Gore and more

Friday, October 12, 2007
Tonight, my sister called me to let me know that the Apple homepage is giving tribute to Al Gore for his winning the Nobel Piece Prize (yes, the same one Drew is going to win).

I think it is nice that they are doing that... I don't think that the guy would have made a good president, but he has done a lot for the climate change issue.

Also, remember that Al Gore is a part of the Apple Board of Directors... THAT is why they are doing it. Nothing wrong with congratulating one of your board members.

Also, if you could pray for Alfonso tonight. He is a part of the kitchen crew at Chick-fil-A. Tonight, during work, he was complaining about chest pains and shortness of breath, so we took him to the hospital, and sure enough, he had a mild heart attack. They are keeping him there for 24 hours to make sure he doesn't have another. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Matthew

0 comments: